- No forced slavery. Only if you have to pay of a debt and don't have the funds.
- Freedom of all people, no matter the race or gender.
- Freedom of speech
- Freedom of religion
- Freedom of print
- The people vote for their rulers and leaders, if poorly chosen, they can be impeached and re-elected.
- Be willing for war, only when absolutely necessary
- World peace, main countries first to get more influence on smaller countries.
- World-wide democracy and rights for the people
- Judge, jury, and executioner all different groups
- Represent the poorer class (slaves, poor, soldiers, ill, elderly, etc.)
Members (In order of joining)Edit
Apply for the Liberty PartyEdit
- Role-Play Birth Date:
- Past Political Parties:
- Political experience:
- Why you want to join the Liberty Party:
- What you dislike about your current government:
- What you want to do for the Liberty Party:
- What you think we can improve on:
Other Important Questions:Edit
- If you are walking down the street and see someone in need of help but you need to either save them or yourself, what would you do?
- If you lose a fight or election, how would you react?
- If a country declares war on you and you know you can take them but your friend is one of them, what would you do?
- If the country in #3 is a strong nation (and you can't beat them by yourself) and another country will help you but for a large sum of money and supplies, would you do it?
- What is the most important thing you have ever done to help the Caribbean?
History of the Liberty PartyEdit
- 1/24/1746 - The Liberty Party was founded.
- 1/24/1746 - The Liberty Party select Charles Crestsilver for re-election cantidate.
- 2/25/1746 Charles Crestsilver leaves the Liberty Party.