Jack Daggerstealer has decided to make a new vote on should the U.I.C. no longer have one leader, but a council. The council will decide if the people will vote on laws, and some other minor things. The council members can be voted to be removed.
- We don't have a person with alot of power. It's shared equally by many.
- If we vote on every law and punishment, except ones like killing, we will be a fully free country.
- Instead of seperate political parties, the country will be a councilmate.
- It shows that the U.I.C. is a great country.
- We will do something that not even the ( real ) U.S. can do.
- No more campaigning for individuals.
- Some council members might never be voted out of the U.I.C. council.
Should the U.I.C. be a councilmate?